The single most powerful IT Tool for learning this decade!!! - Seijbel: 2013

There!  I have said it. I think a shared OneNote notebook with each student in my class is the most empowering ICT tool that I have adopted this decade.  This tool allows me to quickly and efficiently distribute learning activities, digital resources, provide more frequent feedback and enables me to differentiate to suite student needs much more effectively (if not to a new level).  Not to mention, I have all 80 of my students' notebooks with me all the time - I take them home every day - great for reporting and parent teacher interviews. The process to set these up is complex and takes a while to learn, but I can not recommend strongly enough to persist through the challenges and get this process working for you.  The video below goes through the process, which is also outlined in this cheat sheet.

Comments